KWBaseball Conversation w/Kevin Wilson
Welcome to The Baseball Awakening Podcast, where we dive into the raw, unfiltered, unsexy side of player development
Kevin Wilson, Professional Hitting Coach, Author of Finding Clarity Book
On this episode, Host Geoff Rottmayer sits down with Kevin Wilson with KWBaseball.
Show Notes: In this conversation, Kevin talks about:
- How his off-season went this year.
- The purpose of the batting tee.
- The purpose of front toss. The difference with practice swings vs. game swings.
- Stay low in the cage so you can be high in games.
- Ideal point of contact.
- Importance of timing in the ability to hit hard.
- and much more.
Facebook: Baseball Awakening Podcast
Twitter: Baseball Awakening Podcast
Instagram: The Baseball Awakening Podcast
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org