Player Evaluations and Scouting with Michael Medici
Welcome to The Baseball Awakening Podcast, where we dive into the raw, unfiltered, unsexy side of player development
Michael Medici - Texas Ranger Scout and Founder of ScoutSchool.org
On this episode, Host Geoff Rottmayer sits down with Michael Medici, Texas Ranger Scout and Founder of ScoutSchool.org
Show Notes: In this conversation, Michael talks about:
- How Michael got into scouting.
- The difference between recruiting for college and scouting for professional baseball.
- What do scouts look for when they go and look at players.
- The process of projecting players.
- What is makeup and how important it is?
- The tools of baseball.
- Why competition and playing better competition matters in evaluating a player.
- Why strength and athleticism matters.
- What body type is preferred and why they like certain body types.
- What type of fo body does not meet what they are looking for?
- and much more.
Facebook: Baseball Awakening Podcast
Twitter: Baseball Awakening Podcast
Instagram: The Baseball Awakening Podcast
Email Address: email@example.com